Have a lovely weekend.

Friday, January 4, 2013

What are you up to this weekend? I'm excited to take Alex to this swing art installation, and other than that, we'll be straight-up chilling. Next week, I'm looking forward to sharing our California photos. Have a great weekend, and here are a few fun posts from around the web...

A song for your weekend.

Would you ever do a juice fast? This documentary looks compelling.

If only all clothing stores could be like this!

This book looks adorable.

The neuroscience of pickpockets.

Holy smokes! This bed is awesome.

What would you do if money were no object?

A bike bell that sounds like a car horn.

Cool way to get the look of wallpaper.

Apple cake looks delicious.

I've been eyeing these rad sunglasses for winter.

And I did a round-up of favorites at Darling Clementine. Thanks for having me!

(Beautiful winter style from Citizen Couture)

0 comments:

Post a Comment