Have a fun weekend.

Friday, November 30, 2012

What are you up to this weekend? We're going out for pasta tonight (I already decided on this) and tomorrow my friend is having a baby shower. I'm excited to share the rest of the 2012 gift guide, coming up next week! Have a good one, and if you're in a blog-reading mood, here are 15 fun links from around the web...

Woody Allen answers 12 unusual questions.

Why you should tell your children you're beautiful.

Cool tape.

New York in a nutshell.

Cupboards: Don't forget the inside!

What a pretty skirt.

Blueberry breakfast cake.

An airplane school? Toby would flip.

Let's bring back the dinner party.

Would you wear reflexology sandals?

10 blog posts every new mom should read. (Thank you, Stroller Traffic.)

This guy's a cutie.

An inspiring 103-year-old grandmother.

A cute snowflake diaper for the holidays.

After I wrote about being happy to see your children, one reader pointed out that your eyes should light up for everyone you love, which was a great point. Sometimes when Alex gets home, I'm harried and toss a quick hello over my shoulder. I'm going to change that asap!

Also, after the enthusiastic response to COATT morse code jewelry, the designer is offering 20% off to Cup of Jo readers until December 7th. Just email her at info@coattonline.com with CUP OF JO in the subject line.

0 comments:

Post a Comment