Simply Snap Happy! Supplier Spotlight on Artemis Photography, Aberdeen

Monday, July 16, 2012


What is company name?
Artemis Imagery

What is your line of business?
Professional Photographer

How and why the company begin?
Artemis evolved from a lot of hard work and experience in the creative industry. From my first taste of volunteering as a photographer’s assistant in a studio in Fife one summer whilst I was on summer break from university. Then I was offered a position as a photographer for a studio in Aberdeen where I worked for a several years. After graduating from Grays school of Art. This along with my Honours degree developed me into the person I am today. Giving me the confidence to start up my own photography business.
 Are you married?
Yes I am to my handsome hubby we got married almost three months ago.

 Why do brides come to you? 
I think my brides come to me because of my enthusiastic manner and fun personality. I understand how exciting their wedding day is to them and endeavour to capture the natural flow of their day whilst gently guiding them in the best light for their photographs which can last a life time.
What is your favourite design and why?
To be honest I do not have a favourite design I simply love to capture all the little details that the bride and groom put together in order to create their vision for the wedding.

What is the most popular item you supply and why?
I supply a lovely range of framed art work to my clients. The top seller of my product range has to be my digital images as they enable clients to share the images with their family and friends in the modern digital age.
Where do you get your inspiration from?
My inspiration comes from the actual people and animals I photograph. Since I was a little girl I have always loved to draw and interoperate their faces and learn about what angle suites their face best. When I discovered the excitement and fast results of photography I knew I had found my path.

What is in store for you in 2013
More wedding photography and I have been enjoying photographing equestrian and looking forward to photographing a lot more chubby little babies.

Who would be your dream client, and what sort of design would you envisage for them?
I would love to photograph Gwen Stephanie she carries so much fun, colour and glamour in her style. I imagine she would have a simple classic design such as candy pink or hot red bows on the back of her chairs.
What would be your top tips for brides when searching for a supplier in your industry?
I always recommend that they meet their suppliers as at the end of the day these are the people/ businesses that you are selecting to help piece together your perfect day and it is worth time researching and selecting.

Where are you based and where can you supply?
I am based in Aberdeenshire but am happy to travel to capture priceless memories for my clients.
How can brides get in touch to discuss my requirements or place an order?
Emails are good as I am often out and about on appointments toni@artemisimagery.com or calls are often fun too 07789332122

Why do you like to work with Simply Bows and Chair Covers?
Claire quite simply is just a delight to work with she is super efficient and approachable along with tying the best bows in town :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment