Have a great weekend.

Friday, December 14, 2012

What are your plans for the weekend? I'm going on a girl's night out tomorrow (whoot whoot!). They're pretty rare for me, so I'm really looking forward to it. We're also psyched about the new math museum opening in Manhattan; it looks incredible. Hope you have a wonderful weekend, and here are a few fun links from around the web...

A song for your weekend.

What a gorgeous wedding dress.

A gingerbread house? Nope, a gingerbread brownstone.

Smoking cocktail.

Would you wear a union suit?

Just a baby on the table. No biggie.

This tote made me laugh.

First snow in Berlin.

What a rad idea for a gift.

My friend wrote a book!

Who wants to stay in an igloo?

15 incredible photos of Hollywood heroines.

A guy's dream shop.

And the full Cup of Jo gift guide, if you need any final ideas.

Update: I just heard the news about the Connecticut school. Our hearts go out to the families and children affected. What heartbreak. xoxo

(Photos of skateboarding in NYC in the 1960s, via A Conversation on Cool, via Shoko)

0 comments:

Post a Comment