Have a lovely weekend.

Friday, February 15, 2013

What are you up to this weekend? Alex and I are going out to dinner, and I'm looking forward to chatting without interruptions and ruining my appetite with the bread basket. Hope you have a good, relaxing weekend, and, if you're in a blog-reading mood, here are a few fun links from around the web...

Who wants to eat lunch here?

Massage soap looks awesome.

Heavenly peanut butter cookies.

A dating experiment.

100 secrets to French parenting.

How this couple met.

Are Spanx good or evil?

Sweetest cards for a new mama.

My favorite wedges in new colors! (I love the green.)

All airports should have playspaces!

Etch A Sketch's lovely and sad tribute.

My love affair with the middle part continues.

These posters made me laugh.

This art exhibit looks moving and beautiful.

Did your parents have a signature candy?

(Photo by The Locals)

0 comments:

Post a Comment