Simply Pleased To Meet You; Alexandra Stead - Franchisee

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Hi I'm Alex!

I am 51 and cover the Harrogate, Wetherby and Skipton area. My venues include Rudding Park, The Old Swan, Devonshire Arms, Ripley Castle and Fountains Abbey.

Alex Stead
I, like many of the other franchisee's trained in the hotel industry both in the UK and abroad covering all aspects of hotel work including event management. I had often thought about joining the Simply Bows and Chair Covers team as I have known Sarah for many years and have a lot of admiration for her and the company but the timing was never quite right.

A change in circumstances recently led me to believe the time was now right and I jumped at the opportunity to be a part of this vibrant and continually expanding team of industry professionals. I love putting my energies into something that will have direct results for me rather than someone else and I love the satisfaction of making someone's big day even more special so this is perfect for me!


If I had to dress a celebrity wedding I would love to dress Zara Phillips' as I think it would be lavish yet tasteful. When I got married my theme was cream, purple and pink but if I could get married now with all of these amazing fabrics and ideas at my fingertips I would opt for black flock chair backs and matching table runners on butter linen; sophisticated yet has the wow factor!

If you are looking for a comprehensive range of venue dressing options and the scope to have a bespoke creation made just for you then get in touch now! 

There are several ways to contact me:

Twitter: SimplyHarrogate
Phone: 07802357842
Email: alex@simplybowsandchaircovers.co.uk

0 comments:

Post a Comment